|Job Title:||Assistant Manager - Luxury products - CBD|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Emma Wadsley|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- NZ Business
- Auckland CBD location
- Luxury products
- Ongoing product training
- Base salary and monthly bonus
- Tuesday - Saturday
- Full time
This role has it all!
You will be based in a front line, customer services role, providing amazing service to your valuable clients. You will be able to sell luxury products to your customers, as you understand their current and future needs.
Your worldly experience will allow you to communicate to your customers at a high level, and you will build rapport with them to ensure repeat business. You will enjoy the finer things in life, and have an appreciation of the luxury and high end products you are selling.
In addition, you will support senior managers within the business and enjoy mentoring colleagues to ensure that your knowledge is imparted.
To be considered you must:
- Be a Permanent Resident or NZ Citizen
- Have held a customer services and sales role for luxury products or brands
- Take pride in presenting yourself immaculately
- Be able to communicate at a high level (both written and verbal skills)
- Be able to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Have a proven sales and service record
If you have worked in high-end retail, airline, or luxury travel then this role could suit your skills and background.
Apply Now to submit your CV and cover letter.