|Job Title:||Project Manager - Consultancy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
* Work alongside other disciplines
* Enjoy a more manageable workload
This specialist firm have a significant pipeline of work, they have secured some key institutional clients as well as some other prominent commercial clients . They are a renown in their sector as offering a host of property consultancy services and in which benefits clients through costs savings. They are highly professional, have significant and broad in house technical expertise.
As a project manager, you will need to come from a construction consultancy background or a main contractor combined with consultancy background with at least 7 - 10 years experience. A tertiary qualification in Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Building Science, or Engineering is essential.
You will need to be able to:
- Establish the project through appointing consultants, producing feasibility studies, monitoring all statutory processes and advising on procurement options
- Project manage the construction phase, having responsibility for QA/risk, financial reporting, budget management, programming, defects list, remedial works and various project reports
- Prepare Due Diligence Reports.
- Manage stakeholders
You will be rewarded with a salary between $100K and $120K + access to ongoing professional development
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Architect - step up to an Associate role
Location: Grey Lynn, Auckland
Design Studio Manager
Location: Auckland CBD
Junior Revit Technician
Location: Albany, Auckland
Senior Registered Architect