|Job Title:||PA / Corporate Support Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Free parking
- Free Gym onsite
Are you an experienced all round PA / Administrator looking for an opportunity to join one of New Zealand longest established companies? This is a role where no two days will be the same and the variety of work will keep you busy.
Supporting two General Managers and the Operations Manager, you will be someone who can adapt your working style to suit the individual working style of each manager. In this role you will carry out the following duties and tasks:
- Organise meetings, book and set up meeting rooms
- Create meeting agendas, take minutes at meetings
- Follow up action points with Managers to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage calendars/diaries for Managers
- Establish/maintain a filing system using SharePoint
- Book flights, cars and accommodation
- Raise purchase orders and receipting of all goods and services within the financial system
- Process expense claims
- Administer the annual CAPEX budget for assigned managers
- Work with managers and finance staff to co-ordinate annual revenue budgets
- Provide back up to the departmental invoicing function
- Type and format documents including letters and reports
- Create presentations
- Prepare routine correspondence
- Collate financial performance and present at quarterly staff briefings
- Provide admin support to a small team.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Have PA experience
- Have previously supported managers at GM level
- Have senior administration experience
- Have an assertive friendly working style
- Be able to juggle changing priorities
- Be able to adapt to different working styles
- Have intermediate to advanced Excel, Work and PowerPoint skills
- Have used Outlook to managed multiple diaries/calendars
- Experience using SharePoint would be advantageous
- Be able to work in a process driven environment
- Have a resilient nature, and be able to remain calm under pressure
- be happy to roll your sleeves up and help out where needed.
- Have a valid working visa to work in New Zealand.
What's are the benefits of the role?
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation that is continually growing, and one which looks after their employees. Other benefits include:
- Free parking
- Free Gym
- Weekly exercise training sessions
- Discount on Southern Cross Health care
- Social and friendly environment
- Regular company events
- Cafe onsite
If you have the skills listed above please submit your CV through this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.