|Job Title:||Technical Writer/Communications Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
* The work you produce is so good it never sits on a shelf!
* CBD Location
* Industry Leader
* Great company culture
About the role
The Technical Communicator/Writer works closely with the Product team creating a voice for their products. You will bring your strong technical writing skills along with the ability to contribute to the user experience, helping to developing usable information to best present the product to its potential audience. A collaborative working style is essential as you work with the developers, engineers, subject matter and usability experts ensuring the products are easy to use.
* Write, publish and maintain product launch, user assistance content (help and user interface messaging) with localization for primary markets - United States, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia
* Manage the production of user assistance content for internal and external audiences
* Create foundational material to be tailored by vertical-specific customer success teams
* Collaborate with product and content experts, and build strong relationships with stakeholders
* Identify user needs, use cases and metrics to focus priorities
* Monitor support channels to identify any answers that require further documentation
Skills and experienced required for the position:
* Formal qualification in Communication/Technical Writing, or 2-3 years minimum industry experience
* Able to present a portfolio of your work
* Must have worked within the IT field, working collaboratively with software development, technical teams
* Ability to review, understand and make recommendations for improvement to existing documentation
* Strong understanding of business processes and continuous improvement
through web and mobile
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on +64 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 50032/ SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.