|Job Title:||SQL DBA - T-SQL Development|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- SQL Server technologies
- Focus on providing DBA support and maintenance
About the company
This medium sized organisation has a successful history and an international presence in the IT technology space. Working within a team of 4 Database Administrators you will be providing specialist skills to both internal and client systems. This is an outstanding opportunity to join this Agile software development house.
About the role
This role will see you operating as a SQL Database Administrator. This role will see you responsible for the setup, backup, monitoring, performance tuning, and capacity planning for the database environments. Other parts of your role will include:
- T-SQL development (tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, functions, tuning, writing queries, CLRs, etc)
- Proven DBA Support and maintenance
- Writing technical documentation
Skills and experience needed:
- Specialist experience operating as a Database Administrator
- Strong T-SQL development skills
- Writing T-SQL queries
- Ability to liaise between clients and business users
- Experience working in clustered environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Culture
This organisation offers friendly and team oriented environment, subsidised parking, Health Insurance, good training and career development opportunities, and the opportunity to be part of a growing and successful business.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on +64 09 374 0876
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.