|Job Title:||IT Technical Support Specialist/Co-ordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- 1st/2nd Tier helpdesk calls
- Provide Team Support, Administration/Travel bookings
About the company
Professional services organisation requires an IT all-rounder to join their busy team.
About the role
This role has four key components. The first is to provide 1st/2nd level technical support to customers. Secondly you will take responsibility to endure all customer service requests are resolved and closed. Thirdly you will be the go to person internally for internal IT matters ie networking, telephony, backup and storage, technology for on boarding new staff and maintaining IT procedural documentation. The 4th component will be to provide administration/co-ordination support to the team, taking minutes at team meeting and arranging travel. Good MS Word/Excels are desirable.
Skills & experience required
- 12 to 18 months of IT experience
- Provide administration support, taking minutes at team meetings, arrange travel
- Good helpdesk knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System (V7, V 8)
- Knowledge of Wireless Networking
- TCP/IP Networks
- Active Directories
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this role you must be able to start within a few days so that you can have a handover before the holiday period.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now to Clare Saunders.. Ref AK 50062/ SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.