|Job Title:||Procurement Compliance Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* Purchasing Process Improvement & Compliance
* Auckland Based
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for one of New Zealand's truly global and iconic companies.
The P2P Compliance Specialist is responsible for improving the purchasing processes across the business from sourcing through to payment. You will be tasked with improving the process and visibility around spend and compliance across the business by designing and implementing enhanced purchasing processes and controls. You will work collaboratively across various business units and stakeholders to ensure buy-in from all key areas of the organisation. .
Major areas of focus include Supplier Master Data, Purchasing Process Compliance and Reporting.
Key responsibilities & outcomes:
* To establish a compliance tracking framework with standardised controls across the business units
* Design & implement standardised Procure-2-Pay processes across the business
* Constantly measure and monitor processes and development opportunities
* Ensure business compliance processes are achieved at all times
* Develop & maintain contract management operating procedures as required
* Manage benefit tracking against agreed baselines
* Develop in-depth understanding of contract & supplier landscape for BU's and Categories
* Facilitate reduction in Off-Contract spend for indirect categories based on improved processes
* Provide oversight and knowledge of the supplier master data maintenance process to support improved compliance
* Liaise with appropriate stakeholder groups to support the facilitation of improved compliance
- Manage and support the Procure-2-Pay Compliance Analyst and measure performance against KPI's
* Manage compliance tracking, benefit realisation reports, and supplier master data
Qualifications, skills and experience:
* Relevant Bachelor's degree from a recognised college or university
* At least five year's relevant experience (Procure-2-Pay experience an advantage)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work collaboratively and independently
* Analytical skills with strong ability to derive insight from data
* Ability to prioritise, manage tasks and anticipate and resolve issues
* Ability to manage and influence stakeholders and engage with leaders in the business
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this business critical role the APPLY HERE or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.