|Job Title:||Graduate Architect with 2 years experience|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- Apply if you are seeking a significant career challenge
- Broadway, Newmarket location
This is an excellent opportunity to for a Graduate to work on a large scale and complex projects with a team and learn from skilled architects.
We are seeking a Graduate with:
- Recognised tertiary qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience working on projects in New Zealand
- Good understanding of construction processes, details, and local building codes
- Experience in documenting building consent packages
We are seeking a Graduate who has proven technical experience, some exposure to design and ideally, an interest in either health care or education projects. The team work collaboratively so you must enjoy team work and you will be expected to be highly motivated with good interpersonal skills.
This is a genuine opportunity to get involved in projects at all stages, from inception through to completion and really develop your career.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation to find out more email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and then call on 0274 501 021
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information
Salary: $90 - $120
Salary: $120k plus
Salary: $100 - $130k per annum
Salary: $70 - $80k plus per annum
Salary: $60 - $70k per annum