|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Wayne Smith|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Career progression opportunities
- City fringe location
This company has experienced significant growth in the past 3 years and has an aggressive growth strategy going forward. You will be working as a key member within the finance team, and reporting directly to the Financial Manager.
As Financial Accountant, you will work within a dynamic team of finance individuals and report to the Financial Manager. You will assist in growth and development across a number of key business areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce financial statements for use in internal and external reporting.
- Responsible for consolidated results for monthly and statutory reporting.
- Supervision and guidance of the accounting staff
- Provide a contact point for external audits
- Play a leading role in the SLT, advising and guiding on financial transaction issues
- Business Partnering and supporting key stakeholders
- Strong technical experience, ideally from a Chartered background
- Strong statutory reporting experience
- A confident individual with outstanding communication
- 3 to 4 years commercial experience
Culture & Benefits:
This organisation is committed to growing and developing their staff; through training, mentoring and upskilling. If you are a customer focused accountant with the desire to learn and grow in a challenging, focused environment, then this is a fantastic opportunity, with great exposure across the organisation.
Apply for this role through Seek of e-mail your cv to Wayne.Smith@Beyond.co.nz