|Job Title:||Office and Customer Services Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Lovely Team Environment
- Varied Role
My client is seeking a switched on Administrator to join their warm and friendly team based in East Tamaki. The role will see you taking calls from customers and processing orders, administration, reporting, invoicing, credit notes, inventory management, assisting with marketing and assisting with sales leads.
The role will suit someone who has a bright, bubbly personality with a positive attitude.
Experience required for this role:
- Previous Administration or Customer Services experience in an office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Bubbly, outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Previous experience on Greentree software would be advantageous but training can be given
An immediate start is available.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
REF: AK 50122
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop, Client Manager
Register with Beyond for Office Admin Roles
Corporate Services Manager
Temporary Project Administrators and Coordinators