|Job Title:||Intermediate QS - Commercial Builds|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
* Supportive mentoring from seniors
* $85K - $110K
A successful name in the NZ Design and Build Construction market with nationwide coverage, have recently built on Auckland's wave of construction activity and secured prominent wins for some larger clients. The forecast programme of works is significant and indicates a commitment to building their brand in the Auckland market. Their standards are high, their culture is positive, inclusive and focuses on skill development with a high training budget.
This role has high visibility and is viewed as critical in the development of the client relationship. With some top clients on their books, the nature of the work is varied between commercial office accommodation, warehousing, schools, and water civil works providing high levels of challenge. You will be managing subcontractors, managing and processing variations, final account work in terms of cost reporting and reconciliations.
This role would suit an applicant with at least 4- 6 years of commercial main contractor experience and have relevant tertiary qualifications. You are a natural communicator and build relationships at all levels with ease.
The benefits of joining this company and undertaking this role include:
* A competitive remuneration package of between $85K -- $115K
* Supportive team culture with two seniors to receive mentoring from
* Working with a high quality client with security of long term work
* Working within a positive company culture that places a significant focus on staff welfare/training
* Working with experts in the Design and Construct commercial construction market
For further information on this role, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or send your CV to email@example.com
Senior QS - Commercial Builds
Intermediate Residential QS
Senior QS - Commercial
Intermediate Estimator - Commercial Contractor