|Job Title:||Marketing Category Development Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
- Great management & leadership opportunity
- Competitive salary package & benefits
SYNLAIT - We're a high energy, fast-paced dairy company that's changing the game. Our entrepreneurial spirit runs deep. We see everything as an opportunity, challenge the impossible, always striving to make the most from milk. Our exceptional people are what sets us apart. As leaders we're empowered to think big, act now and work together to get things right. No matter what we're doing we bring a positive attitude and value everyone's contribution to our success. We want to change things up, to never settle, always looking to improve and be the best we can be. It's what will enable us to become the most innovative and trusted dairy company in the world.
Due to some exciting changes of focus and direction in our business an innovative, challenging and 'game changing' opportunity has presented itself!
This senior leadership opportunity has opened up in our marketing and category area of our business and will see you report into our Director of Sales & Business Development and work across the category and product marketing areas of our business.
This role offers huge growth potential for someone that can 'think big' and commit and help us with our long term future goals. We will give you supported autonomy to set the marketing and category strategy and lead the category development managers through comprehensive planning to implementation stage. Decisions will be based on savvy, sound commercial market insights to identify great new business opportunities and value propositions to help take our business to the next level!
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Ideally you will have 10 years' experience in marketing management, product management, strategy-to-action in B2B food or dairy market experience (some international experience is preferred) with proven results;
- Solid experience building strategic category development plans and developing value propositions in nutrition or food related industries;
- Sound commercial acumen & ability to use insights to support planning at a tactical & strategic level as well as the ability to develop value propositions that deliver targeted commercial results;
- Experience leading a team would be beneficial but not essential - natural leadership ability, well developed communication & relationship building skills, confidence, passion and energy and sound judgement and proven results though are essential;
- Proven experience managing external agencies to ensure services are delivered to a high standard and within budget is preferred.
What's on offer for you?
Great opportunities don't come up like this every day so if your serious about building a long term career and you would enjoy working in a fabulous new modern building in a rural setting in Dunsandel just out of Christchurch, NZ and escape the traffic and city pressures then I would love to hear from you. A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered for the right person.
All applications and enquiries handled by: Anna Hobern, Client Manager Marketing @ Beyond Recruitment. Please send through your CV to be considered first ideally as we are expecting a lot of interest in this exciting senior career opportunity.
For further info about Synlait click here: http://www.synlait.com/
Job ref: AK50134
Business Development Manager
Marketing Manager - B2B - SME
Marketing / Customer Analyst!
Marketing Analyst - Junior - Intermediate