|Job Title:||Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
* Support and professional development from seniors/associate
* High staff morale, low staff turnover
This is a reputable and well positioned consultancy that are planning further expansion this year on the back of solid construction activity. They actively promote an inclusive team culture, encouraging various team building and social activities that go on throughout the year. Part of their success is the way in which they treat their staff with hands on director involvement. Their client portfolio consists of a range of private companies, and larger government agencies with significant projects underway and in the planning.
As are result of increase in workflow, a need now exists for a talented intermediate level QS to join the team
Your role will involve:
* Measuring and describing the work including the preparation of tender documentation and negotiation with contractors
* Detailed budgets and cost plans
* Contract Administration
* Preparing and interpreting turnover / cash flow projections and profit / loss forecasts
* Undertaking the valuing of variations and potential variations
* Financial control
* Preparation and agreement of final accounts
As a successful applicant, you have a degree in quantity surveying and at least 4 - 7 years of qs experience in a cost consultancy ideally, or a hybrid/main contractor background. You will be extremely motivated and be someone who wants to work with the best. You are an enthusiastic, organized, confident and are an inspired individual who enjoys developing, communicating and sharing your ideas.
This is an opportunity to move into a hugely satisfying role with outstanding career growth prospects in what has to be one of the best cultures amongst professional consultancies.
Salary $70K - $100K
For further information, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to email@example.com