|Job Title:||BAS Senior - North West Auckland $75K - $100K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Waitakere and West Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
* Excellent working standards
* Management path
Join a well structured medium sized CA firm. Professional, modern, supportive and friendly, they are a known leader.
Supporting a partner, you will be working on a spread of clients, some large and complex. You will be taking responsibility for job management, hands on work, some file review, client servicing and relationship building.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 4 - 5 years of quality BAS experience worked in a busy business advisory role and have the gravitas and personality to be a leader within this firm. Other key attributes include:
* Excellent communication skills.
* Able to spot opportunities for building clients wealth and as such selling services
* Experience in managing people and their career development
* Client relationship skills across a broad range of clients
* NZICA CA qualified
* Strong technical skills
* Sound systems skill, esp. in Xero and MYOB
* Professional ethics and standards
* Process improvement focussed and desire to add value to the efficient running of the Practice.
* Strong quality service attitude and approach
Salary $75K - $100K+
To find out more about this role, or to talk more about your options, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740874 or email your details to email@example.com