|Job Title:||Lead Business Analyst - Infrastructure|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
* Infrastructure and cloud technologies
* Vendor background ideal
* AK Northshore
* Beat the traffic!
About the Company/Role:
Join a large IT vendor organisation supporting enterprise clients. This position would suit you if you have come from an infrastructure background and would be comfortable working within a vendor environment capturing business or technical requirements needed to deliver the projects within the Cloud Automation Services area while also interfacing with the wider business.
Skills & experience required:
* 10+ years of relevant experience in Business Analysis ideally with leadership exposure
* Experience in client facing vendor environments
* Experience with tools and techniques including SWOT, PEST, MOSCOW, SCRS)
* Ideally experienced in automated environment provisioning / cloud technologies
* Understanding of infrastructure design and software deployment
* Strengths across the SDLC, familiar working with an Agile Scrum environment
* Strong client-facing communication and presentation skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK50141 / SK91099A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been closed.