|Job Title:||Procurement Excellence Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Waitakere and West Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
* Compliance & Competency Improvement
* Procurement Excellence Focus
A Procurement Excellence Specialist is required for a large Auckland based company involved in the Infrastructure Sector.
You will you will play a key role in ensuring compliance & procurement procedures and policies are adhered to, and work with teams to develop a fit-for-purpose competency framework. You will also be responsible for developing effective training programmes to address any competency gaps and work with team members to implement individual development plans.
Other responsibilities include:
* Develop & maintain a Change Management Plan to support capability and performance improvements
* Develop a feedback mechanism to support the assessment of procurement capability development
* Elicit & manage requirements for the implementation of new/and or changed business processes & solutions.
* Support management by developing and maintaining a risk register for procurement
* Maintain a pipeline of initiatives and work collaboratively with the teams to pro-actively drive momentum with projects
* Develop relative training initiatives to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of processes and capability
* Work with respective stakeholders to remove any non-compliances or gaps in KPIs
* Add value by proactively providing customer-centric solutions and outcomes
While a solid understanding of the procurement function including process is key, of particular interest will be your ability to work with members of the procurement team to assist them with any compliance, development or excellence gaps, to ensure best practice procedures are the norm, and successful outcomes are delivered.
If you believe you have the necessary attributes to be successful in this business critical role please apply here or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.