|Job Title:||BI Developer (Data-Warehousing)|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Mignon Olivier|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- $100K to $130 per annum
About the role:
Outstanding opportunity to join this prominent and well known Analytics organisation in delivering key BI solutions internally and consulting to clients.
This is a technical role requiring good interpersonal skills with a focus on customer outcome.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification or similar preferably in Information Systems or Business
- Understanding of data modelling, relational and multi-dimensional databases
- 5+ years minimum data-warehousing and BI consulting/development in an enterprise and/or consultancy environment
- SQL stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS etc)
- Highly advantageous Wherescape RED, Oracle, Teradata, Business Objects, COGNOS, Micro strategy or any other related tools like Tableau, Alteryx, Qlikview etc
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mignon Olivier on 027 582 1129 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 50160.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.