|Job Title:||Business Systems Support Engineer and Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Chris Lacey|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- Defined career growth: succession plan in place
- Flexible hours and benefits second to none
- Investment in your development
- $55K to $65K negotiable
Not looking for corporate structure focussed people - keen to see passionate and entrepreneurial thinkers with the right attitude rather than the technical skills!!!
- Though technical aptitude is required, if you meet some or most of the requirements, and have an absolute passion for technology and improving / diversifying your skill set and learning more about these technologies, attitude and eagerness is more important than the actual technical skills!
- Get excited to get up for work again and join this work hard play hard company who employs vibrant and creative people with an entrepreneurial flair!
- Ensure the secure and appropriate storage of files and documents while supporting users of the Sharepoint and Office365 platforms / CRM Dynamics / Cloud tecnologies
- Identifying business process improvement opportunities within processes, proposing and implementing strategies for identified workflow opportunities within the Sharepoint, Office365 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM environments
- Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ, and already living here are invited to apply
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Chris Lacey on +64 09 302 8384 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 50161.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.