|Job Title:||Internal Communications Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Interesting work & challenges
- Great salary package & benefits
Urgently seeking a star Senior Internal Comms Advisor or Internal Communications Manager for a fabulous new role.
Our client is offering a very supportive environment to work in and a great fun team and a very interesting role for someone who is ready and keen to start their next role. This role sits in a great wider communications and culture team that will see you working across some interesting projects and offer the ability for great future growth.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Senior Internal Comms experience & a clear passion for internal comms and the energy, focus and dedication to make a difference
* Fabulous written and oral communications skills
* Strong planning & prioritisation skills & the ability to get stuck in & take full ownership & responsibility and really lead this area
* Experienced with adapting to change within large organisations
* Ideally have a comms degree, or relevant qualification
Your new career awaits you! Take the plunge & lets talk!
Apply now by attaching your CV (in word format) to be considered for this role. All suitable candidates for the role will be contacted promptly! I look forward to hearing from you!
* Please note that you must have current working rights in NZ to be considered for these roles*
Client Manager - Marketing
Job ref: AK50187
(Not a job ref)
Change Manager - Communications
Principal Advisor, Marketing and Communications
Regional Sales Manager