|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor - Intermediate Level|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Waitakere and West Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
* Broad role with career progression
* Positive team culture,
A main contractor with a well respected name in the Auckland Construction Industry, this busy contractor is now looking to bring a QS into their team to work on some recently awarded tender wins. Ideally able to show at least 5 - 6 years experience across projects $1M - $10m and across a broad range of sectors.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
* To co-ordinate activities to define a bill of quantities for costing purposes.
* To provide accurate, comprehensive and competitive cost proposals up to tender settlement stage.
* To safeguard the Company's contractual position at all times.
* To analyse enquiry documents for the issue of sub-contract packages.
* To complete progress claims and assess variations
* Ideally you will have prior experience within a contractor environment, at least 3 - 5 years with a proven track record in the delivery of commercial buildings and interiors projects from $1MK - $10M
* Able to demonstrate understanding of specialist sub-contractor packages
* Ideally some estimating experience as well
* Excellent client skills for negotiating.
Salary - $75K - $85K
For further information on this role, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to email@example.com