|Job Title:||Senior Accounts Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Career development
- Successful and growing company
Working for a busy and fast growing bookkeeping company you will be responsible for all accounting functions necessary in the preparation of the monthly accounts for a large portfolio of retail, FMCG and construction clients, and will have experience of dealing with high volume accounting, in a fast paced role.
- Do you want to work for a small friendly company?
- Do you have New Zealand accounts experience up to General Ledger level?
- Are you experienced with high volume Accounts Payable / Receivable / Reconciliations and Payroll?
- Do you have Accounts experience in a retail and manufacturing organisation?
- Do you have a good understanding and experience of managing inventories?
- Do you have client relationship management skills?
- Have you prepared monthly management accounts up to General Ledger level?
- Are you experienced in using software such as Xero, MYOB or Exonet?
- Have you Prepare GST and PAYE returns?
- Do you have advanced Excel skills? (we will test for this)
- Are you a natural problems solver and solutions orientated?
- Do you a have customer service focused approach to your work?
- Can you work well under pressure?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you a New Zealand Citizen or Resident?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing company, which has a friendly environment, and will most definitely offer career progression.
If you have answered yes to the above questions and you wish to register your interest - please send your CV by hitting APPLY today!
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.
Account Payable / Accounts Receivable
Senior Business Analyst
Salary: $800-880/day + GST
Account Receivable Coordinator
Contract Finance Opportunities
Salary: Commensurate with experience and market rates.