|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor - PQS|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
* Multi faceted leadership based role
* $125K- $135K
This successful PQS firm continue to demonstrate they can add value to their clients at all stages of the construction project. Their processes and methods of delivery are leading edge. They employ highly experienced, passionate and talented staff.
Due to this growth they now require an additional senior member of the team, you will be delivering on a range of cost consulting services predominantly in the construction phase cost management department which can vary between managing projects, staff and performing hands on work. You are dealing with multiple stakeholders, external and internal including clients, consultants and contractors requiring a tailored style of communication for each.
Key components of this role cover:
* Evaluating tenders
* Cost management including variation claims
* Financial reporting
* Managing and leading less experienced staff
* Client service delivery
As a successful applicant, you currently:
* Possess a senior level of experience of at least 8 years predominantly; based in a reputable PQS firm
* Strong client relationship ethic
* Ability to train, mentor and inspire staff
* Sound leadership skills
* Strong technically with coverage across a range of challenging projects.
* Understanding of COST X/Everest or other software
* Have great interpersonal skills
* Can work autonomously as well as be a team player
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and upbeat firm providing outstanding career prospects.
Applications from the UK will be considered.
For further information about this role, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email email@example.com
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Commercial Manager/Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Interior Designer
Salary: $90k - $100k
Senior Revit Technician
Salary: $90k plus