|Job Title:||Fit Out/Interiors Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
* $95K - $120K + a vehicle
* Strong career prospects
This leading main contractor specialises in multi story residential, commercial, retail and industrial projects. They have a sizeable ($60M) project that requires specific experience working on fitout and refurbishment aspects of projects. But equally important is strong knowledge of structures.
As a site manager you will be responsible for the coordination of sub contractors onsite, OH+S compliance, driving the project program to meet time and budget whilst providing relevant site reports.
Key skills required for this role are:
* A minimum of five years site management experience in mixed-use commercial construction and refurbishment projects and with strong structures experience/knowledge
* Strong site based management capability with a track record of managing sub-contractors delivering on time, and within budget
* Excellent finishing experience with high levels of attention to detail.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Tertiary qualifications or trade qualification
This contractor offers a stable working environment, a strong pipeline of forward project work and a competitive remuneration package.
For further information, please contact Matt on 09 37408742 or email your details to email@example.com
Salary: $110 - $120k
Quantity Surveyor/PreConstruction Manager
Senior Project Manager/Operational Manager
Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
Transition Property Project Manager