|Job Title:||Customer Relationship Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Great Team Environment
- Opportunity Plus
Our client is seeking an experienced Customer Relationship Specialist for their Rosedale role.
The role will see you taking inbound & outbound customer service calls, offering product advice, arranging warranty repairs, ordering spare parts and coordinating technicians. You will enter details into the system, therefore a high level of data entry accuracy is essential.
This is a hardworking, technical organisation with a fun environment and would suit someone who is bright, bubbly, with a positive attitude.
Experience required for this role:
- Previous Customer Service/Call Centre experience
- Technical & Spare Parts Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Word and Excel and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be resilient
Previous SAP software experience would be advantageous.
An immediate start is available however, we can wait for the perfect candidate.
This is your chance to join a growing organisation with a warm and friendly team. Great remuneration and fun team environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop Client Manager