|Job Title:||Intermediate QS - Commercial Builds|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
* Range of new builds under $50M
* $80K - $110K
This main contractor has a full workload for the coming year and is on the lookout for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to assist with the financial management and delivery. They are a company experiencing rapid increases in turnover with a great pipeline of future work. They have a relaxed culture, supportive and social.
As an intermediate, you will be supporting both an estimator and a senior QS, typically your duties will involve:
* Preparing tenders, project administration, evaluating & costing of variations
* Preparing estimates using CostX
* Liaising with sub-contractors & clients
* Financial reporting & cost monitoring / projection
* Preparation, submission and negotiation of Interim and Final accounts
You will need to possess the following to apply:
- A relevant Quantity Surveying qualification
- Experience working for a Main Contractor, at least 4 years
- Exposure to the Cost X system would be of benefit
- Experience working on commercial or semi commercial projects over $1M in value
- You are looking to grow and develop your career with a top company.
In return for your hard work and flexibility you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
-Above average market salary
-Growth, development and career opportunities
For further information on this opportunity please contact Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or apply through the link below.