|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Dong|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
* ERP Implementation
About the company
Leading NZ business is embarking on a large upgrade of their ERP system and are seeking a Business Analyst who can commit to this project for the next 12 months.
About the role
This role is suited to a Business Analyst who is experienced in reviewing, analysing and evaluating business systems and user needs;
* Investigate and analyse the business for opportunities to improve, enhance or replace applications
* Meet with users to understand business requirements and advise / implement enhancements
* Identify and document business requirements and benefits associated with enhancements
* Ensure overall alignment of business requirements with corporate strategies
* Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
* Identify and communicate risks associated with projects
* Provide general application support when required
* Assist in the maintenance of user and procedure manuals
* Provide user training when required
Skills & experience required
* 6 years + Business Analysis experience
* Proven experience supporting ERP Implementation projects
* Excellent planning, researching, documenting, and analysing skills
* Ability to understand the business operations and technology.
* Good understanding of evaluating profitability / risk
* Knowledge of testing, verification and validation techniques
* Understanding of Project Management Methodologies
* Experience across the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Technical aptitude for understanding enterprise grade applications
* Experience in providing user training is desirable
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on +64 9 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 50280 / SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.