|Job Title:||Strong Senior Accountant (BAS) $75K - $90K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
* Enhance and build on your technical skills
* Competitive package
This is a thriving CA firm based in the central city with an impressive reputation for staff retention. An excellent location being handy to all the action, not too big not too small. This firm offers excellent career potential for the right applicant.
This is a role to replace a a strong senior, much of the work is higher end and is passed on from Directors as overflow so this does require a competent and capable professional that can deal with the more technical aspects of the job well.
The role is varied and will involve FIFS work, budgeting, cashflows, business valuations, Xero work for clients, interpretation of financial reporting standards and a strong interest in this plus a lot more. Additionally you will be expected to be a sounding board for financial reporting issues for clients/other staff and offer good knowledge in tax planning. Client contact and advisory to clients is central to the role.
Key background for this role requires:
* 4 - 6 years of BAS experience with must have exposure to the FIFS regime
* An interest in financial reporting standards and their application
* Experienced in budgeting and cashflow reporting
* NZ CA qualified
* Very strong communication with ease of developing and maintaining sold client relationships
* Desire to progress your career with a top attitude towards new learning and skill development
* A team player.
* Training and mentoring ability
This represents a brilliant role to get stuck into with plenty of opportunity to grow within this firm.
For further information, please get in contact with Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org