|Job Title:||Trade Marketing / Category Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- Great supportive company & team!
- Great products!
Our client is a very successful FMCG company that is well established and has great products.
Due to growth this newly created position has arisen in their Auckland office and this will allow someone a great opportunity to take their next step in their career.
If you would like to work in a close-knit and supportive environment that will give you lots of scope for growth this could be the role for you!
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years - ideally 5 years category/trade marketing FMCG experience
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Passion and drive to make a difference
- Well developed communication & relationship building skills and a positive attitude
- Experienced with MS Suite & marketing Aztec software
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Have the right to work in NZ currently
** This role needs to be filled urgently so please apply promptly if you have a suitable background. **
To be considered for this role please apply here, by attaching your CV (word format). I will be in touch with all suitable applicants promptly.
Client Manager - Marketing
Business, Digital and Content Marketing Manager
Marketing Executive / Assistant/Brand Managers
Client Relations Manager
Business Development Manager