|Job Title:||Python Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Mignon Olivier|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Become a better Python Developer
- Join a great team
About the company
We have an immediate position available for a Python Developer to support our client to develop next generation innovative products, services and solutions. Join a modern company with trendy work spaces, daily scrums, daily stand-ups, and flexible working hours! This market lead organisation is currently looking for a passionate Python Developer to join their existing development team, located on the city fringe.
About the role
Skills & experience required
- 3+ years of experience with core Python development
- A total of at least 4 years' experience in software development (including designing, testing, debugging and coding)
- MUST have solid experience with Django web framework
- Strong understanding of SQL, HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of software design principles, object oriented design, software algorithms, relational database management systems and SDLC processes.
- Familiarity with Linux Server environment
- Able to design, execute, and deliver quality technical solutions to set deadlines
- Able to construct, implement and revise work plans to meet changing needs and requirements
Benefits & culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Reduced premium for health insurance
- Purchasing discounts
- Modern, funky office
If you're ready for a great career opportunity, we want to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Chris Lacey on 027 553 4468 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 50328
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.