|Job Title:||Registered Architect|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
- Range of projects
- Deliver design excellence, big shoes to fill!
About the opportunity and company
An opportunity has arisen based in Christchurch to work with one of New Zealand's leading architectural practices and join an extensively skilled team. The innovative team of architects focus on design excellence and you will be exposed to all project phases from liaising with clients and consultants, through to design, documentation and project delivery.
The office culture is open and encouraging with a diverse team and a very collaborative working style. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting, complex and challenging projects, finding technically sound solutions to support and deliver design excellence.
We are seeking specific strengths derived from working large scale projects and evidence of the following in your CV:
- Project delivery
- Ability to set design programs and lead construction and buildability methodologies
- Contract observation, site detailing and issue resolution
- Experience leading the product of full sets of documentation for large scale multi level buildings
- Large scale project management and delivery
- Leadership skills and experience running multiple teams
- Robust detailing acumen and in depth understanding of building codes and regulations
- Ability to do full technical reviews and risk assessments
- REVIT (advantage)
Email your CV and portfolio through to me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref AK50365/SK9993A, or give me a call at 09 3741182, or 0274 501 021 so we can confidentially discuss your suitability for this role.