|Job Title:||Senior Registered Architect|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
- Practice size, 50 staff
- Retail, fast food and banking fit out projects
We are seeking a Senior NZ Registered Architect with a commercial background and large scale project experience.
There are many significant projects at planning and tender stage with sizeable forward workloads. The practice has a significant track record in the delivery of sustainable design and are a member of the New Zealand Green Building Council. We are looking to add another registered architect to the commercial project team.
The role offers the opportunity to work at a high level of responsibility, possibly the next step in your architectural career and effectively lead the design and delivery focused project team ensuring that everything runs smoothly from start to finish. The projects that you will be working on initially will be commercial and retail.
Specific skills sought:
- Excellent design appreciation
- Can prepare specifications appropriate to commercial/retail type projects (utilising Masterspec)
- Experience with the way local authorities work and understand the process
Range of work:
- Retail development work, sometimes including fitouts
- New builds and refurbishments
- Nationwide projects
- Pacific Island projects including Fiji, Samoa, Tahiti
You will be well remunerated, enjoy working within a supportive and collaborative environment and have opportunities to develop your career within a successful practice.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Phone Brenda James, Architectural specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501021 for a confidential discussion.
Reference AK50366 / SK9993A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information