|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Great Team Environment!
- No More Traffic or Parking Woes!
STOP PRESS!! NEW YEAR - NEW JOB!!
If you are an Executive Assistant with at least 5 year's experience supporting a CEO, then we may just have the opportunity for you.
My client's business has grown rapidly and, with a new senior team in place, the Chief Executive (CE) needs an intelligent, proactive, energetic, organised, and pragmatic Executive Assistant. In this role there will never be a dull moment as you provide a wide range of support, including:
- being the conduit between the CE and key internal and external stakeholders,
- meeting, diary and time management of the CE,
- developing Powerpoint presentations, turning your hand to writing reports, and
- providing the Executive Team members and the wider team with administrative support.
To be a roaring success in this role, you will possess:
- Strong organisation skills, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to operate proactively and with flexibility, no day will ever be the same!
- Advanced MS Office experince Word, Excel & Powerpoint and the ability to pick up software packages, in particular document management systems
- Excellent report writing and research skills
- Effective relationship and people management skills and the ability to communicate with senior management, a wide variety of stakeholders, staff and other external parties
If you have a professional approach, are able to cope in a pressurised environment, flexible, adaptable, assertive and proactive with high levels of initiative, then this is the role for you!
Whilst my client would prefer someone who has a tertiary qualification, if you ooze confidence, have the appropriate experience, are astute, quick thinking, willing and able to be one step ahead of this dynamic leader and want to be part of this organisation's exciting journey, then this role is for you!
This is your opportunity to join an organisation with a warm, friendly, passionate team of professionals who enjoy achieving exceptional results. Fantastic remuneration, benefits and a collaborative team environment is offered for the right candidate could that be you?
If you are looking for a new challenge this New Year and this opportunity excites you, please apply now!!
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
REF: AK 50370
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop, Client Manager