|Job Title:||Teleconsultant - Spanish Speaking - Long-term Temp|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Emma Wadsley|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
As a Customer Service Advisor Teleconsultant you will be contacting businesses based in Europe and providing them with support to ensure their software licenses are up to date. You will be required to manage a portfolio of business customers and will be expected to manage the process from start to finish. You must be have fluent Spanish language skills (written and verbal).
The role would suit someone who is passionate about customer service and enjoys having high level conversations with customers.
The business is a values based international organisation. They believe in empowering their staff to ensure they are successful in the role.
You will receive extensive training, support and ongoing development. There will also be opportunity to progress in the business whether that is in to leadership, product or a technical role.
If you are successful in this role, you will receive:
- Excellent salary and remuneration
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- Annual conference
- Close to public transport and car parking
- Albany location
- February start
In return, we look for:
- Tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer support
- Be able to commit to a long-term Temp assignment
- Able to work Tuesday to Saturday, 3am to 11.30am
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV quoting reference AK50371