|Job Title:||Intermediate or Senior ArchiCad Technician|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Get out on site
- Develop your design skills
You are seeking a role with a difference where you can add value immediately while developing your career to a whole new level.
The difference with this opportunity to many others is that due to the size of the studio, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to really get involved in not only technical work, but also design and site work, while gaining exposure to all phases of commercial, residential and retail projects.
The ideal job seeker will be:
- ArchiCad savvy (or willing to train skilled Revit user)
- Commercial project exposure
- Extensive confidence completing sets of drawings
- Values driven, quality focused
- A contributing and collaborative team player
You will have excellent knowledge of NZ building codes and regulations, however if you are returning home from overseas and need a brush up, this learning can be supported. Design skills are welcomed, however again, this is a career development opportunity for the technically savvy drafty.
For an opportunity that:
- Supports career development
- Gives you an opportunity to get out on site
- Sees you being part of a fun, collaborative and family like culture;
Call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment Property, Construction & Architecture - 0274501021 or email me directly at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the utmost of confidence.
Senior Architectural Technician
Salary: $90 - $100k
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor/Contract Administrator
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Senior QS - Subcontractor - Contract or Perm
Strong Intermediate QS - Commercial Projects