|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Dong|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
* A knowledge of card payment solutions is preferred
About the company
Leading NZ business providing a wide range of financial services is seeking an Intermediate BA to join their successful team.
About the role
This role is suited to a Business Analyst who has 3-4 years of experience and has previously worked in the banking, financial services or insurance sectors. You will familiar with card payment solutions/operations. This role is well supported as your work alongside two other senior BA's.
Skills & experience required
* 3-4 years + Business Analysis experience
* Understanding of card payment solutions
* Excellent planning, researching, documenting, and analysing skills
* Ability to understand the business operations and technology.
* User testing, documentation and end user training
* Experience across the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on +64 9 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 50378 / SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.