|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
* ASAP until July 2017
* Must be able to work closely with Product Owners and Developers
About the company
A highly regarded and trusted NZ organisation in the CBD are seeking an experienced Senior Technical BA able to work on a Digital/Salesforce integration project.
About the role
The project is to take data recording in an online form and map it back in to a centralised system (Salesforce). The BA will be determining the data requirements, the data integration requirements to capture this data as well as understanding the user experience of the recording forms themselves (web to start with).
Skills & experience required
* Experienced Senior BA Contractor
* A background in work on solutions for digital/online recording forms integrating into back-end systems is desirable
* A knowledge of Salesforce is preferred
* Agile/Scrum experience is an advantage
* A collaborative working style, able to engage with all technical teams is essential
* Outstanding command of spoken and written English
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 50381/ SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Senior Business Analyst (ERP)
Location: Lower Hutt
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 dependent on experience.