|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator - Healthcare|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Jackie McCrindle|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Ongoing role
- Immediate Start
My client is a successful NZ owned and operated business based in the Eastern Suburbs. An established business with a huge client base, they are looking for someone to join the team who can add value and continue offering a seamless service in this integral Customer Service role.
- Managing the end to end sales process
- Invoicing orders
- Arranging dispatch
- Following up with customers throughout the sales process
- Point of contact for customers - relationship management
- General administration duties
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast and accurate key board skills
- Intermediate level MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Tertiary qualified
- Knowledge of equipment used in veterinary clinics would be an advantage
This is an ongoing role so only candidates who are current NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for the role.
If you think you match the requirements and would like to hear more, please send your CV to me today!
Jackie McCrindle, Call Centre & Customer Services - Temporary Staffing Solutions