|Job Title:||BIM Specialist / Revit|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Provide support and training to the teams
- Improve, develop and document workflows and procedures
We are conducting a search on behalf of a national practice for a BIM Specialist to join the Auckland office, reporting to the National BIM Manager in the Design Technology team. The successful BIM Specialist will assist the team by:
- Providing recommendations for the ongoing direction of Revit/AutoCAD/Newforma and associated BIM/PIM tools
- Provide support and training to the teams to enhance the use of Revit, Newforma and associated tools
- Manage New Starter training; provide or organise internal and external training
- Improve, develop and document Revit and Newforma workflows and procedures
Ideally your CV will show evidence of:
- 5 years' experience onsite; remote and phone support
- Previous experience using and supporting Revit, Newforma (preferred but training can be provided), Naviswork and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of BIM best practice, techniques and procedures
- Extensive knowledge in industry standard design software
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively individually and within a team environment
Email your CV and portfolio through to me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref AK50393 / SK9993A, or give me a call at 09 3741182, or 0274 501 021 so we can confidentially discuss your suitability for this role.
Alternatively visit our website for more exciting job opportunities.
Senior Revit Technician
Revit Technician - six months
Revit Technicians curious about the market?
Seeking a Revit role with a difference?
Location: Ponsonby, Auckland