|Job Title:||IT Technical Support Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- 1st/2nd Tier helpdesk calls
- Resolve customers service requests
- Provide internal IT support
About the company
Professional services organisation requires an IT all-rounder to join their busy team.
About the role
This role has three key components. The first is to provide 1st/2nd level technical support to customers. Secondly you will take responsibility to endure all customer service requests are resolved and closed. Thirdly you will be the go to person internally for internal IT matters ie networking, telephony, backup and storage, technology for on boarding new staff and maintaining IT procedural documentation.
Skills & experience required
- 12 to 18 months of IT experience
- Good helpdesk knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System (V7, V 8)
- Knowledge of Wireless Networking
- TCP/IP Networks
- Active Directories
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now to Clare Saunders.. Ref AK 50409/ SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.