|Job Title:||Dealer Operations Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
* Career Growth
* Excellent Remuneration Package
Our client who is a leader in the Energy Sector, requires a professional & highly capable Dealer Operations Manager to support their Business Managers and Dealer Network with respect to the control, reporting and resolution of any operational issues. You will provide ongoing support and guidance to the Business Managers, ensuring operational best practice and consistency in delivery across the channel.
You will work closely with the Dealer Network and the wider team to enable delivery of key projects and support dealer site developments and upgrades.
* Provide support for Business Managers and Dealers to resolve any operational issues
* Support Business Managers with Supply Agreements and Site Developments planning to ensure business consistency
* Review and approve any departures from standard terms
* Coordinating & reporting on key project initiatives, allocating ownership, scope & level of support
* Provide tracking & reporting on Dealer Developments & throughput
* Provide development coaching & training for Dealers & Business Managers
* Provide accurate forecasting at monthly Demand Planning Meetings
To be considered for this position you will require the following skills & experience:
* Tertiary Qualification in Commerce, Engineering or other relevant business discipline
* Minimum 10 years commercial experience
* Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
* Sound analytical, financial & numerical ability
* Strong relationship management skills (essential)
* Proven project leadership experience
If you believe you have the required skills and experience we require, Apply here or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.