|Job Title:||Export/Import Trading Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* Inner Auckland Location
* Salary Plus Incentive
Our client is a Import/Export Trader of Food Products and they are looking to employ a Trading Manager to work in their inner Auckland Offices. As an experienced Trader, you will understand the competitiveness of the Food Products sector, and the importance of building solid relationships with suppliers and customers alike.
Considerable travel will be required both domestically and internationally to ensure existing relationships are enhanced, and to develop and negotiate new supplier and client opportunities in the APAC Region - territory specific. Essentially this is a Buying/Selling role, requiring high levels of energy and attention to detail.
* Source develop and introduce new products opportunities
* Assist the Group Purchasing Manager to introduce new products
* Develop sourcing strategy and process - product specific (APAC)
* Detect & develop new market opportunities
* Manage and develop new and existing relationships with clients & suppliers
* Lead new projects as requested by the company
* Develop potential for domestic growth
Key Skills & Experience required:+
* Tertiary Qualification in Commerce or Business
* Experience Trading in Food Products - Meat, Seafood and/or Dairy Products
* Exceptional communication & negotiation skills
* Stakeholder management
* Attention to detail (essential)
If you have the skills & experience detailed above then apply here or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 1816300 for a confidential discussion.