|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Procurement and Property|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Kris Attewell|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Manage permanent and contract assignments
- Build your recruitment career
We are the largest 100% kiwi owned multi-specialist recruitment agency in New Zealand with offices in Wellington and Auckland. Through the hard work of our people we have grown our business year on year from an initial staff of 3 ,10 years ago, to a current head count of nearly 100.
Our procurement and property specialisation has experienced very good growth and we are looking to appoint an additional Client Manager to strengthen our offering in this area. Joining Beyond Recruitment means you will be part of an experienced and successful business with a strong, established and reputable brand.
You will report to and work alongside our Manager and specialist in these areas Ian Green. Ian has specialised in the Wellington Procurement and Property space for the past four years and has a very strong and current network in these specialisations.
Being part of the Beyond Recruitment team you will benefit from the experience and market knowledge we have built over the years. This also means there is an active and current database of talented candidates to fill roles.
We operate in the Public and Private sectors. Beyond Recruitment is also a major supplier to Government under the AoG contract.
We are looking for a self-starter who:
- Is highly motivated with a proven sales and business development background
- Has some knowledge of the procurement/property sector
- Possesses a natural talent to build and develop effective client and candidate relationships
- Is motivated by achieving success through hard work
- Understands how to build a personal brand utilising social media
Key responsibilities include:
- Client portfolio management including new business development and maintaining existing client relationships
- Candidate attraction, management and care
- Attainment of revenue and activity targets
Our fast paced, fun environment requires excellent time management and the ability to juggle multiple priorities. The Beyond Recruitment team is made up of warm, collaborative, flexible and down to earth people who love making a difference in the lives of our clients and candidates. Hard work is very well rewarded.
If you are looking for a new challenge and change, click apply to upload your cover letter and resume. For a confidential conversation call/text Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or apply now
CV's in Word