|Job Title:||Purchasing Co-ordinator|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Fantastic, Friendly, and Fun Environment
- Free Parking
- Immediate start
Our North Shore client is looking for an experienced Purchasing Assistant to help out for approx 3 months during a very busy period.
To be successful in this role you will have:-
* Previous purchasing or procurement experience
* Be able to process purchase orders
* Be able to follow up on orders
You must have:-
* Have excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Have strong computer skills
* Be extremely organised
* Have attention to detail
Previous experience on Axapta software would be advantageous, but full training can be given.
If my role sounds like you, please apply NOW.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
REF: AK 50428
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop, Client Manager
If our role sounds like you, please apply so we can commence discussing it with you TODAY!
Our client offers friendly work environment, as well as a competitive hourly rate.