|Job Title:||Workforce Analyst - 6 Months Fixed Term|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Natalie McAlister|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Large Contact Centre Environment
- People focused organisation
Due to an internal promotion, this organisation is looking for an experienced Workforce Analyst to join their team.
You will be working within the contact centre that operates 24/7, with over 100 agents. This role is predominately focused on allocating agents in real time to cover call queues such as inbound, emails and project work. This is a large organisation with high call volumes and a desire to provide their customers with a great experience.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in a Workforce Analyst role within a medium/large contact centre environment
- Experience working with Genesys or Cisco
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Analytical ability
- Resilient with an ability to hit the ground runnng
To be considered for this role you must be a NZ Citizen or Resident or have a valid work visa.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm with parking on site. Apply TODAY or contact me on 021 192 4251 for a confidential conversation.
Client Manager - Call Centre & Customer Services
09 374 1186