|Job Title:||Logistics Planner|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
* Auckland Based
* Excellent $$$ plus Vehicle
Our client is a major distributor of a diverse and comprehensive range of consumer products. These are high quality branded products that people need and use every day.
To support the company's growth and vision, they seek to employ a Logistics Planner to join their Auckland based Health & Beauty Team.
As an experienced Planner, you will be responsible for planning, organising, monitoring and managing the procurement of inventory so it satisfies the product demand plan, and complies with the company's Supply Planning parameters.
This is a permanent role, requiring the following skills, experience & qualifications:
* Tertiary qualification in Logistics/Supply Chain is preferred
* Strong inventory management experience (minimum 5 years) in a similar role
* FMCG or retail Logistics experience
* A confident working knowledge of buying, planning and logistics operations
* Strong ERP experience
* Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel ability
* A strong knowledge of master data systems management
* A Background in analytics, planning and replenishment
* Highly organized and analytical by nature
* Attention to detail
* A natural inclination to investigate & solve problems
* Strong & open communication skills with an ability to influence outcomes
If you believe you have the skills & experience to be successful in this 'Business Critical' role then apply here, or call Ray Crocker @ Beyond Recruitment on 021 1816300 for a confidential discussion.
Only candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered.