|Job Title:||Senior Accounts Payable|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Sandy Frew|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
- Parking Provided
- Excellent down to earth culture
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk required for a well-established and successful manufacturing/engineering company based in Mt Wellington.
In this role you will work in a small and friendly accounts team dealing with payments for over 200 suppliers, you will oversee a high volume accounts payable function and carry out the following duties and tasks:
- Liaise with suppliers nationally and overseas
- Enter and process payments to suppliers through Exonet
- Month end accruals
- Reconcile statements and accounts
- Support to Accounts Payable
- Relief cover for reception
- Dealing with internal queries
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
- 4 years + experience in an accounts payable role
- A minimum of 2 years + experience in an accounts payable role in NZ
- Strong numerical/mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Exonet or a similar accounts programme
- Be a natural problem solver
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Be willing to roll your sleeves up and help out where necessary
This is a great opportunity to get into an organisation with a solid history, international exposure, and fantastic company culture.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only applicants that are eligible to work in NZ, will be considered.
Sandy Frew - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.