|Job Title:||BAS Senior- Mid Sized CA firm|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* Quality processes and systems
* Friendly inclusive culture
This established mid tier CA firm has an impressive reputation in the market, it is large enough to possess the resources to provide the highest quality outcomes for its clients but remains highly responsive and flexible for the benefit of staff. Through mentoring and formal professional training they aim to support the development of technical and soft skills and also delivering a clear path for progression. They have an inclusive and positive culture, also promoting an exciting client base with challenges.
This role is pitched at senior level but it has clear progression towards manager. This role would see you performing a range of responsibilities including
* Client relationships building aiming to exceed your clients expectations
* Providing a broad range of business advisory services to clients including meeting compliance requirements, tax planning, cash flow management, budgeting, performing special one off assignments for managers, eg assisting on a business valuation.
* Identifying and resolving technical issues for your clients
* Expanding your technical knowledge by participating in ongoing training and delivering training sessions
* Managing work flow and completing jobs within budgets
To the successful in this role it is likely you have a background which includes
* 3 - 4 years of BAS experience incl strong cash flow reporting skills
* You have sound financial reporting skills with a genuine interest in business
* You have thorough knowledge of Income Tax, GST, FBT and are familiar with NZ IRD system
* Excellent systems skills incl Xero and MYOB
* Can effectively manage client relationships autonomously and interested in developing relationships.
* Are NZ CA qualified
* You have very strong communication and can articulate impacts of issues to clients and other staff.
$65K - $75K salary
For further information or to make an enquiry, please contact Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Management Accountant
Company Accountant - 6 month contract
Location: North Shore
Salary: Circa $110,000
Senior Financial Accountant
Salary: Circa $120-130,000 dependent on experience.