|Job Title:||Customer Service Team Leader - Sole Charge|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Natalie McAlister|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Manage a small team
- Airport location
This Australasian business in a market leader, manufacturing products as well as acting as a wholesaler and retailer. They pride themselves on putting their customers first and providing a high level of service.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about the level of service provided to their customers, has experience in leadingand motivating a small team to achieve individual and team objectives. You will have an ability to learn technical product information, having experience from a product background/industry.
In this role you will be:
- Managing a team of 3 full time employees
- Handling escalations and warranty claims
- Liaising with key clients and negotiating contract prices
- Management of stock volumes and forecasts
- Implementing customer service systems and processes
To be considered for this role we are looking for candidates with:
- Previous experience in a Team Leader role
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Technical aptitude - ie understanding of electronic goods or similar
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Strong planning, organising and problem solving skills
We are looking for a committed individual who enjoys working in a hands-on role with a passion for leading a team with customer service as the focus.
Apply Now with your CV or contact me directly for a confidential conversation.
Client Manager Call Centre & Customer Service
021 192 4251