|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
A relatively new entrant in an established industry, this company has experienced rapid growth because of its relentless customer focus. It is known for its support of employee retention and career growth, and as a a friendly and supporting work environment.
In support of a business model that sees it offer a variety of products for its customers, the company is looking for a Data Analyst (not Reporting Specialist). In this role, you will be called upon to help the company improve its operations by repeatedly analysing specific data sets. The work will involve complex revenue and customer information systems, as well as product and pricing data. After interpreting the data, and analysing the results, you will then propose business and systems solutions.
The Ideal Person:
This is a role for someone experienced, and interested, in analysing different data challenges using technical tools and analytical techniques:
* 3+ years' experience in a similar role
* familiarity with data models, database designs, data mining and analysis techniques
* strong experience with Excel and writing SQL database queries
* ideally, exposure to some reporting tools (SSRS and/or SSAS or other vendor solutions)
* a relevant tertiary degree with a strong mathematical and statistics component
* excellent spoken and written English, as well as presentation skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK50485 / SK91099A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All candidates will be notified when the role is closed. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.