|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
* Delivering a key enterprise wide transformation
* 2 year contract
* Auckland Location
About the company:
Our client is looking for a Programme Manager with a track record in leading significant critical technology change programmes. Reporting to the EPMO Manager, the Programme Manager will be responsible for the strategic guidance of teams and project managers and oversees delivery progress.
In order to be effective in this critical role, you will offer:
* Programme management experience delivering critical technology change projects
* Vendor engagement and vendor management
* Executive leadership stakeholder management
* A good understanding of how to apply the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) method or similar
* Prior success in managing the development and delivery of complex, cross-functional projects or programmes is required.
* Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation,people centred change and change management principles
* Aviation or flight tracking software knowledge is an advantage
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 50500/SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.